- Current:Covid-19 Response: Re-Opening Plan
Please stay up-to-date with the La Crosse County Compass regarding COVID-19, the county website can be accessed here: https://www.lacrossecounty.org/covid19
The Pump House Regional Arts Center will only be available for appointments when not deemed in severe/red status. Thank you for understanding. When available, visitors will find Artifacts of Memory, The Beauty of Art in Familiar Forms and Southwestward Ho!, through July 18 featured in our three galleries.
- All programs in June and July are suspended; whether August programs can take place has yet to be determined.
Planning to visit?
For your peace of mind, here is a list of our current requirements:
- Please do not visit if you are ill.
- Appointments available Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, 12-4 pm.
- Masks required of staff and public.
- Up to 5 people per appointment.
- Visits are 30 minutes followed by 25 minutes allotted for cleaning and 5 minutes allotted for arrival of next visitors. Guests are welcome to schedule repeat visits that are not consecutive.
- Entrance through front door (King Street) only. Door will be unlocked 5 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- Hand sanitizer available throughout the building.
- Maintain social distancing of 6’ between people not of the same household.
- We are happy to help you with the purchase of your favorite piece of original artwork.
- Gallery Audio Tours are now available and guide our guests through each artist’s exhibit, giving them background on each piece of artwork and a closer connection to the artist.
- Enjoy your visit and come back again!
In addition, staff is implementing regular disinfecting and sanitizing procedures, especially in trafficked areas. We look forward to reserving your next visit!