Not able to participate in the auction? No problem!
Pump House members at the Patron level and above can request their very own “Bidding Buddy.” Let your Bidding Buddy know which items you want to bid on and what your top bid would be for each. Your Bidding Buddy will keep track of your items and place bids, increasing by $5 per bid, up to your maximum amount.
Request your Bidding Buddy by March 15, 2019.
Things to know...
- WIZM radio personalities Mike Hayes and Scott Robert Shaw will keep listeners up-to-date on the status of the bids throughout each time period.
- All sales are final. No refunds, replacements, or exchanges will be made for any reason.
- Sales tax will be applied to all items except gift certificates.
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to note any restrictions on gift certificates or other items.
- Any winning bid amount over the listed retail value of an item is a tax-deductible donation as allowed by law.
- Place bids during the appropriate time by calling 608-785-1020 or by bidding in person at the Pump House located at 119 King Street.
- Volunteers on duty will be available to answer questions about current items up to the final 10 minutes of bidding for that item.
- Items are scheduled so something will close every 15 minutes.
- Winners are announced and/or called within approximately 20 minutes after bidding has ended.
- Items must be paid for and picked up at the Pump House during the auction (until 5 p.m.) or during regular business hours the following week: Tues – Fri, 11 am- 7 pm, and Saturday noon to 4 pm.
Pump House/WIZM Radio Auction
10 AM – 4 PM
Support the arts in your community by participating in the annual Pump House/WIZM Radio Auction. During our annual auction you’ll find hundreds of items and services to bid on. Just tune into WIZM 1410 during the auction to bid on items like guitars, car washes, massages, wine baskets, sports memorabilia, hotel packages and so much more! Proceeds benefit the Pump House.
Sponsored by WIZM Radio.